|AWMD survives solely on donations received from organizations and the public. Your contribution is the single most important source of funds that allow AWMD to fulfill its objectives.We appreciate your help. Please kindly join hands with us to raise funds to give a better life to individuals with mental disabilities.|
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- RS. 500 a month per child, pays for a child's placement in the Home-based program, self care, and therapeutic training.
- RS. 700 a month per child, pays for special-education, pre-vocational, and therapeutic training.
These above-mentioned costs cover the following services, plus administration costs:
- In-service – daily training for the child/adult, additional therapies and home visits
- In-service training and practical training for parents and siblings
- Parents' family guidance, counseling, awareness and orientation
- Community awareness programs
- Staff and volunteers training
You can support us through a donation for capital expenses or in kind.
- You can support AWMD by providing our beneficiaries with job opportunities, or by helping us with simple sub-contract jobs for assembling or manufacturing
- By marketing some of the products made by our beneficiaries
- By providing us with your professional support
- By volunteering your time, talents and skill
NOTE: All donations to AWMD are exempt from income tax under section 80G of the IncomeTax Act 1961.
| Association For The Welfare Of The Mentally Disabled (AWMD)
No. 9, 8th Cross, Udayagiri;
Mysore - 570019. Karnataka.
Telephone: +91-821-2451463. Mobile: +91-98450-98635 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2016 - Association For The Welfare of The Mentally Disabled. All rights reserved.